Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Real Me...



hello,everyone....
this is my second blog...

and this is my first article...

and this is my first article in english...

my english very poor....
so sad of dat...
and trying hard to improve...

just try to introduce myself here ya...

erm...
im a gal,of course...

actually i create this blog is require by my computer graphic lecture...
he want us to updating any progress of our assignment here...
its really good idea for that....
he can check our work anytime...


now is my first trimester in cyberjaya campus...
oh GOD...
cyber is too big....
it was tired everyday...

and so many assignment and presentation...
feel stressful...
and scary...

LIFE is like this~~~
i can't avoid it...

i've to study hard, and smart....
to make sure i can graduate 3 year later...
haha~~
i think i can....


ok...
that's all about me.....

yvonne
wish to be happy and cute everyday...
muacksz~~~

No comments: